Host Greg Bluestein and The AJC’s Mark Niesse take a look at stories and issues that have impacted the first days of early voting in Georgia, on the latest episode of the Politically Georgia podcast.
Stories mentioned in this episode:
- Turnout soars on the first day of early voting in Georgia
- Voting, civil rights groups hone in on Gwinnett’s absentee rejections
- What you need to know about Georgia’s 53,000 pending voters
- Black senior citizens ordered off Georgia bus taking them to vote
Other useful items:
- How to find out if your Georgia voter registration is on hold
- How to report voting problems in Georgia on Election Day
- 3 ways to vote in Georgia’s 2018 election
Politically Georgia releases new episodes every Monday, so be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play or Stitcher to keep up with all things Georgia Politics.
If you liked this episode of the Politically Georgia podcast, you may also like:
- What the latest poll of Georgia voters says about the election
- Where Abrams, Kemp stand on key issues in governor’s race