Politically Georgia is a comprehensive news site focusing on Georgia government, public policy, and politics. An extension of The Atlanta-Journal Constitution, Politically Georgia has the biggest roster of journalists covering politics and policy in Georgia and state news in Washington, D.C. Whether you follow politics to become a more informed citizen, track the actions of state government and officials for your job, or simply live and breathe politics, Politically Georgia will make it easy for you to stay on top of what’s really going on in Georgia.
With a Politically Georgia subscription you’ll receive:
- Timely, original reporting from the Georgia Legislature, state government, the halls of Congress, and the campaign trail
- Deep investigative and explanatory reporting
- Behind the scenes intelligence from our Political Insiders
- Thought-provoking opinion writing from our most influential voices.
- A new premium newsletter curated by long-time news columnist Jim Galloway that will bring our top stories and opinion pieces to your inbox each morning
- The Legislative Navigator and other tools to help you track and engage in the democratic process
- Red Georgia/Blue Georgia: the hottest opinion writing from the right and left
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Politically Georgia included in my current AJC subscription? Politically Georgia is included as a part of your current subscription at no additional cost.
- Why is my credit card information required for the free trial? A credit card is required to set up the trial subscription. By enrolling in this free trial, you agree to a paid subscription plan at the end of the promotional period.
- Can I participate in the free trial without having to enter my credit card information? Not at this time. A credit card is required to participate in the free trial.
- What is the monthly cost of Politically Georgia for non AJC subscribers? At the conclusion of the free trial period, the monthly subscription cost is $3.99 per month
- How can I cancel my subscription? If you would like to cancel your subscription, contact our customer care team by phone at 1-855-554-8289 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org